– Walk between octogenarian vineyards and dry stone margins ‘World Heritage Site’. Discover a privileged landscape in “the last dry plain of Catalonia”. An entertaining and educational tour that ends at the Cathedral of Wine, a modernist gem of 1917 where we will discover its history, architecture and the process of making Adernats wines and cavas. Finally we will taste the fruits of this land in a commented tasting accompanied by peasant bread with olive oil and hazelnuts –
30‘> Walk through vineyards and discover the Alt Camp Dry Plain. Wine tasting at the foot of the vineyard.
30’> Visit to the Nulles Wine Cathedral with notes of architecture and the process of making Adernats wines and cavas.
30’> Tasting of 2 wines and 2 cavas Adernats accompanied by bread with oil and hazelnuts (must for children).
- Schedule: Every day subject to reservation and availability. *Recommended time at 11 or 5 p.m.
- Language: CAT / SPA / ENG / FRE / ITA / GER
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes approx.
- Audience: Minimum 6 adults.
- PVP: 16€ adults. 8 € children from 6 to 16 years.
- Discounts: 14€ retirees and groups of +20p.
- Groups of + 40 People 12€
- Cancellation: 50% up to two days prior, less than 48 hours will not be refunded.