Route between vineyards with tasting of 5 wines
Discover and taste a privileged landscape
To arrange this type of visit, you must contact the establishment directly (minimum group of 6 people) Tel 977602622 / ext. 105
Wine tourism reservation cancellation policy: Under no circumstances will the amount of the reservation be refunded. Giving notice up to 24 hours before the start of the activity, the company will allow you to change the day and time without additional cost.
They can contact 977602622 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Enviament gratuït, a partir de 100€ de compra, a tot Catalunya
DISCOVER A PRIVILEGED LANDSCAPE AMONG ORGANIC VINEYARDS
- Walk between octogenarian vines and dry stone banks. We discover a landscape privileged by many crops in "the last Dry Plain of Catalonia". We tour the Cathedral of Wine and end up tasting the fruits of this land -
10‘> Welcome glass of cava and presentation of the activity.
20’> Walk among vineyards and discover the Dry Plain of the Alt Camp. Wine tasting in the vineyard.
30’> Visit to the Nulles Wine Cathedral with a tasting of a white and a red wines accompanied by toasted hazelnuts.
30’> Final tasting in the tasting room of bread with oil and an Adernats cava.
- Schedule: Every day subject to reservation and availability. *Recommended time at 11 a.m. or 5 p.m.
- Language: CAT / SPA / ENG / ITA / GER
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes approx.
- Audience: Minimum 6 adults.
- PVP: 16,50 € adults.
- Discounts: €14.50 retirees and groups of more than 20 pax. / €12.50 groups of more than 40 pax. / €8.50 children from 6 to 16 years
- Cancellation: 50% up to two days prior, less than 48 hours will not be refunded.
This activity can be complemented with a gourmet tasting with sausages and cheese.
Comfortable shoes and a reservation three working days in advance are recommended.