AN EXPERIENCE BETWEEN WINES AND CALÇOTS AND THEIR SINGULAR UNION
- Nulles is located 5 km from Valls, the gastronomic capital of calçot. This experience will allow us to discover the relationship between the vineyard and the cultivation of Calçot IGP Calçot de Valls. We will return to visit the modernist cellar and taste the wines and cavas of the Vinícola de Nulles with a special calçotada aperitif -
10‘> Presentation with welcome glass of cava and calçot croissant.
5‘> Transfer by private car to the fields of vineyards and calçots.
40’> Walk to observe the season of pruning in the vineyard and the time to start the calçot.
5‘> Return to the winery with private cars.
30’> Visit to the Cathedral of Wine with notes on architecture and the winemaking process.
30’> Tasting of 2 wines and 1 cava accompanied by calçot bread with olive oil and hazelnuts.
- Schedule: Saturdays at 11am during the calçots season. Every day subject to reservation and availability.
- Language: CAT / ESP / ENG / ITA / ALE
- Duration: 2 hours aprox.
- Audience: Minimum 6 adults.
- Price: €20 adults.
- Discounts: €18 retired people and groups of more than 20 pax. / €16 groups of more than 40 pax. / €10 children from 6 to 16 years.
- Cancellation: 50% up to two days prior, less than 48 hours will not be refunded.
* It can be complemented with a calçotada in one of the restaurants in the area *
Comfortable shoes and a reservation three working days in advance are recommended.