Discover the centuries-old history of the Nulles Wine Cathedral, a modernist jewel from 1917 where Adernats wines and cavas are made.
Walk through corridors full of history between century-old masonry tubs and monumental parabolic arches. A pleasant journey through the history of the Nulles Wine Cathedral and the origin of Adernats wines and cavas.
And discover some wines with -centennial wisdom and a young spirit- in a commented tasting of three Adernats wines and cavas. Always accompanied by bread with oil and hazelnuts km.0.
15‘> Historical context of Nulles, Alt Camp and the Wine Cathedral.
30‘> Route through the interior of the modernist winery with notes of architecture, history and the process of making Adernats wines and champagnes.
30’> Tasting of 2 wines and 1 Adernats cava accompanied by bread with oil and hazelnuts (must by the minors).
- Hours: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 10:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
- Language: Catalan and / or Spanish.
- Reservation: Prior reservation required. Less than two hours, just by phone.
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes approx.
- Public: Without minimum, maximum 30 people.
- Price: € 12 adults. € 6 children from 6 to 16 years.
- Discounts: € 10 retired and groups of + 20pers.
- Groups more tha 40 People 8€
- Cancellation: 50% up to two days before, within 48 hours the money will not be refunded.
* It is possible to make the ‘Visit and tasting’ any day of the week *
Upon prior reservation with a minimum of 6 adults. According to availability.
Languages: CAT / ESP / ENG / FRA / ITA / ALE