Wine tasting tour in the Wine Cathedral (Visit 12:15)
Guided tour with tasting of 3 wines and ‘cava’ Adernats
To arrange group visits, or private visits during the week, contact the establishment directly or by email.
Tel 977602622 / ext. 105, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine tourism reservation cancellation policy: Under no circumstances will the amount of the reservation be refunded. Giving notice up to 24 hours before the start of the activity, the company will allow you to change the day and time without additional cost.
They can contact 977602622 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Enviament gratuït, a partir de 100€ de compra, a tot Catalunya
DISCOVER THE MAJESTIC WINE CATHEDRAL OF NULLES
- A journey through one of Cèsar Martinell's modernist jewels, the Nulles cooperative cellar remains alive and the wines and cavas of the Nulles Winery - Adernats are made there in centuries-old vats. Explore its history, wine culture and taste the fruits of this privileged land -
15‘> Historical context of Nulles, Alt Camp and the Wine Cathedral.
30‘> Route through the interior of the modernist winery with notes of architecture, history and the process of making Adernats wines and champagnes.
30’> Tasting of 2 wines and 1 Adernats cava accompanied by bread with oil and hazelnuts (must by the minors).
- Hours: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 10:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
- Language: Catalan and / or Spanish.
- Reservation: Prior reservation required.
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes approx.
- Price: € 12.50 adults.
- Discounts: €10.50 pensioners and groups of more than 20 pax / Groups of more than 40 pax €8.50 / €6.50 children from 6 to 16 years.
- Cancellation: 50% up to two days before, within 48 hours the money will not be refunded.
* It is possible to make the 'Visit and tasting' any day of the week *
Upon prior reservation with a minimum of 6 adults. According to availability.
Languages: CAT / ESP / ENG / ITA / ALE